MENU

Slide

Back from HK!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO~
I just flew back from Coooooold Shiok Hong Kong
to Hoooooot Sweaty Singapore @ midnight!

IMG_0189

Ok, i'm damn shagged now, my friends in hk brought me around,
Shopped/Walked/Played more than 12 hours for the past 2 days,
my foot/leg muscle is so darn tense now
every step i walk hurts like mad!

IMG_0063

IT WAS A GOOD TRIP!
Love the weather and everything,
feels like i'm living in a freezer 24/7, freaking awesome!





Didnt have internet access for the past 3 days when i'm in HK,
so i'm left with 130 over emails to clear now!
OMGGGGG, ME SO SHAAGGGGED ALREADY.
Readers/advertisers/sponsers who dropped me an email,
please give me some time, will reply in no time! (:


OK! Cleared half my mails now i need my beeeeeeed~
Goodnight people, updates on my hk trip soooonish! (:

No comments: